[OZAPRS] TNC

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Sat Jan 16 10:03:04 EST 2010

Too long ago to remember. It's been a paperweight for yonks - from about
when I tried to use KISS and found out how useless its KISS
implementation was. I tried BPQ KISS in it but finally gave up and went
to Baycom modems before buying some MFJ1270B's.

Nice to know you have an active delete key!

Ray vk2tv