[OZAPRS] Wide what

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Wed Jan 6 16:21:27 EST 2010

Around Taree on the vk2 mid-north coast, wide1-1 wide2-2 is probably a
slightly safer option due to the potential number hops to get to an
Igate - depends on whether vk2uni-1 is heard in Newcastle or if vk2tv-4
ends up as the Igate 115km away.

However, wide1-1 wide2-1 is probably 99% reliable.

Ray vk2tv