[OZAPRS] Wyong Help Needed

Darryl Smith Darryl at Radio-Active.Net.Au
Wed Jan 6 16:12:24 EST 2010

People

The WYONG FIELD DAY is almost here. It is on at the end of February, and so
far I have only had two people interested in helping on the stand. If you
are interested in helping out and telling other people about APRS can you
please let me know ASAP. Unless we get some more helpers we will not be able
to staff the stand

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
www.radio-active.net.au/blog/ - www.radio-active.net.au/web/tracking/