[OZAPRS] WXSVR-AU Update - NSW Bushfire info

Geoff geoff-lists at gatwards.org
Sun Jan 3 19:38:38 EST 2010

Hi Warren,

18 hours for a BFU sounds reasonable...  I'll update the timers so that it
will be so :)

Changing to only objects doesn't change the way things need to be processed
in the background.
We still need to somehow extract the location back to a 'zone' so that the
FROM address of the object can be correctly formatted.

There are no changes needed to any IGates to pass this info, since the
source address will still match the configured filters - i.e. if your IGate
is configured to pass all NCLxxx messages for example,  NCLBFA will match
the NCL prefix and be passed to RF.

When I start on the other state fire alerts, if we can't extract the rough
area from the warning easily we may need to revert to a generic state prefix
for the ones we can't resolve....
If we go down this path we'll let you all know :)

Cheers,
Geoff