[OZAPRS] Computerless iGate

David and Justine Olsen davejust at bigpond.net.au
Sun Feb 28 13:20:04 EST 2010

Computer in my view = PC, Mac, machine intended to be used as a
personal computer and therefore most likely over specification for the
job and if not required elsewhere, then should be better utilised.

Sure it can multitask, and it already does, but I want a system that
is not used for anything else, and is therefore likely to be more
suited and less prone to failure.

A web server in a box does not fit my definition of computer.

Some people call the box that controls a car's engine management a
computer- I call it an ECU...its all semantics.

I think you now know precisely what I mean.

David