[OZAPRS] VK3CV-1

Richard Hoskin vk3jfk at amsat.org
Fri Feb 26 22:59:54 EST 2010

Hi John,

There are problems with VK3SB-1 the IGate for the Greater Melbourne area and
VK3CV-1 at the moment.

Hamish has been working on the VK3SB-1 fault for the past week. He seems to
have tracked it down to the 12V supply. I'm not sure when he will have the
IGate back up and running but I hope it is soon.

I'll talk to Hamish and see if he has an update on his progress.

I was at the VK3RMD-1 digipeater site last Friday and noted that there is a
lot of local RF noise at the site now. This has reduced the effective
coverage area of this digi. Next time I'm at the site I'll do some
investigation as to where the noise is coming from.

Not sure of the problem with VK3CV-1 until I get to the site.

Cheers
Richard
VK3JFK