[OZAPRS] VHF Propagation and Prediction

M & M Neno nenos at eol.co.nz
Thu Feb 25 17:59:11 EST 2010

Take a look at this little beauty, it'll just about drive the boat for you.

http://www.standardhorizon.com/indexVS.cfm?cmd=DisplayProducts&ProdCatID=83&encProdID=F858763BB81027701141A0167DE2A031&DivisionID=3&isArchived=0

AIS can be quite expensive, if you want to tx a beacon the cheapest would be
a class B transponder while rx only can be
quite cheap, this rig fills that requirement and is much cheaper.

73, Murray, ZL1ARL.