[OZAPRS] Why doesn't Northern Tasmania gate VK3 callsigns?

Ron Perry ronk at ncable.com.au
Sun Feb 14 14:42:49 EST 2010

It seems my first question has been answered. But not the second.
It seems a number of things has happened all at once.  VK7DIK goes on
holidays..shuts down his Igate.  Vk7DC moves house and shuts his Igate.
So we have no active Igates in Northern Tasmania when Marls and I go on
Holidays to Tas.
I also run an Igate here in Mildura, but I asked Norm VK3XCI if he would
take over the duty of providing the Igate while I was away.
I'm really disappointed at the lack of coordination and forethought.

So how about fixing the problem?

I'll be back in 12 months..does that give you long enough?

Regards,
Ron