[OZAPRS] Why doesn't Northern Tasmania gate VK3 callsigns?

Norm, VK3XCI vk3xci at aanet.com.au
Sun Feb 14 09:16:20 EST 2010

I second that!
I was trying to track Ron and Marls on their Holiday around Tasmania and only
got a handfull of posits over 2 weeks, Most of those on the 9th and 10th of Feb
via VK7RAA gated by VK3VHF-1, or VK7REC and bounced around to VK7HSE-n who igated.

Are there simply no iGates in Northern Tasmania or is it a Path thing?

73 de Norm, VK3XCI
Mildura, Australia
The Wintersun City
QF15bt.