[OZAPRS] HF APRS timing guidelines.

Steve stevez at tpg.com.au
Mon Dec 13 13:30:09 EST 2010

Hello all,

There's a HF (30M) APRS mobile station in VK3 that is beaconing much
quicker than every minute (in fact, it looks like it is even quicker
than most people would like for VHF). He/She has an email address in the
beacon, so I should be able to contact them.

What's the best guideline for me to forward to them that includes timing
setup information for HF?
It's actually quite goot to hear some HF traffic, but I think they would
like to know they they are beaconing like this. I think they have
corner-pegging turned on at least.

Steve (VK2ZSZ)