[OZAPRS] iGates and RF

Warren VK3BYD vk3byd at wia.org.au
Sat Aug 21 19:02:07 EST 2010

Hi Rob,

The main Igate in VK3 feeds out posits for VK3 and (I think) any station
within a few 100Km range.

Without that traffic I would only see stations that have enough digi hops to
make it to North East VK3.

I am about three digi hops from Melbourne, so most stations don't make it
this far.

VK2 /VK1 does something different and I see very little traffic from there.

73

Warren.