[OZAPRS] New repeater?

Joseph Burford joseph at burford.me
Fri Aug 20 00:05:47 EST 2010

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 4:51 PM, Larry <larrykin at internode.on.net> wrote:
> A new digi VK5RLL-1 has started appearing in the digi path in the last few
> days but I am unable to find any detail including location etc (it does not
> appear to have beaconed a posit to date) - it is also not recorded on the
> ACMA database.

All the packets with VK5RLL inserted in the path come through BRC-1 or RMB-1.

Additionally all the packets gated come through your igate, so I'd
definitely say it seems to be up your way.

Seems strange someone would go to the trouble of running a compliant
WIDE and pick a (maybe not so) random unlicenced callsign.

You tried querying it on RF to see what type of gear it is?

Cheers,

Joe