[OZAPRS] Proposed digi for Mt Nardi

Dick Van Beek vk7dik at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 18:19:32 EST 2010

Yeah.... Isn't -1 used for fill in digi's?

Cheers, Dick.
VK7DIK.

The information transmitted is for the use of the intended recipientonly and
may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material.Any review,
retransmission,disclosure dissemination or other use of,or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibitedand  may result in severe penalties. If
you have received thise-mail in error please delete all copies of  this
message and anyattachments and contact the sender. If you notice it contains
SPAM,abuse or other comments you find offensive please notify the
sendervk7dik at gmail.com with the details.