[OZAPRS] Proposed digi for Mt Nardi

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Tue Aug 10 13:59:06 EST 2010

Steve,

83m is 272 ft, close enough to the 300 I guessed.

800m is a tad higher than what SPLAT! (and Google earth) thinks it is
but still close enough, especially given the step sizes available for
HAAT and Power.

HAAT - Height Above Average Terrain

Pick 0dB gain and the nearest height and you won't be too far off. It's
only a guide.

Ray vk2tv