[OZAPRS] Slightly OT: How to get a parallel port these days?

Andrew Gilbett andrew.gilbett at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 19:48:15 EST 2010

Hi Damien,

You can get multi port PCI serial/parallel port cards, which can be
picked up fairly cheaply from computer stores.
I understand where you are coming from my new i7 computer had neither
parallel or serial and one of these cards set me up with 4 serial
ports (I know you are talking about parallel ports), which I have
found to be more stable than USB adaptors.

Thanks :-)
Andrew Gilbett
andrew.gilbett at gmail.com