[OZAPRS] Slightly OT: How to get a parallel port these days?

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Wed Apr 28 19:37:57 EST 2010

On 28/04/2010 7:22 PM, Ray Wells wrote:
> Damien,
>
> You could pick up an old computer with a parallel port for much less
> than $250 ;-)
*grin* true, but then my PC count goes up again ;)  I'm just about to
pull the P4 out of the garage to take down for my folks, in the june
holidays, and that was the idea of buying the toughbook - works nicely
in front of the telly for general browsing, but 'rough' enough to bounce
about the workbench with a heap of usb->serial adapters plugged in to
talk to my radios/modems/whatever :)

So yeah, if Gary can find the model numbers of the adapter(s) he's found
to work, sounds good to me :)

Cheers,

DG