[OZAPRS] VK3RYV-1 Fill in Digi

Tony King vk3api at people.net.au
Sat Apr 24 15:26:04 EST 2010

Hi All,

The Yarra Valley fill in digi is undergoing tests and will be running
intermittently over the next few days.  It is reporting itself at its
final QTH of Briarties Hill but is actually running low power from my
QTH in Lilydale.

I think I have all the settings OK but if it is causing problems please
let me know via this list or via voice on VK3RYV repeater.. I read the
mail several times a day so the matter will receive reasonably prompt
attention.

                                                                                           Regards Tony VK3API