[OZAPRS] 30m mobile antenna

Mick Price vk2cmp at me.com
Thu Apr 22 20:23:44 EST 2010

Hey Stuart,

I use a Outbacker Terlin tri split single frequency antenna with an SCG-237 to multi-band it. It is about 3 meters tall but the top section is a 900mm tuning spike which can be lowered for when height is an issue. It is tuned to about 12Mhz and the tuner tunes it easily from 160 to 6m without having to get out of the car. The main attribute is the 3m length and the gain over say a ATAS unit. I use it on the 4WD and it is bullet proof and has hit heaps of over head branches etc. It would look great on your ute!

seeya
Mick
VK2CMP