[OZAPRS] Website with HF Data Transmission Displayed

Jamie Campbell - VK2YCJ vk2ycj at bravo.net.au
Thu Apr 15 16:24:52 EST 2010

Gentlemen,

Please excuse the non-APRS nature of this enquiry.

Some time ago I was looking at a website that showed a map of the world
with HF radio paths for a particular digital mode transmission.  From
memory paths were drawn with lines of different colours representing
either RF frequency or number of times the path was active.

Can anyone remind me what it might have been ?

Thanks ...

Jamie Campbell

vk2ycj at bravo.net.au

I didn't have time to write a short letter, so I
wrote a long one instead.  (Mark Twain, 1835-1910)