[OZAPRS] TM-D700A won't turn on

The Shack by the Beach vk2him at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 13:42:22 EST 2010

Guys,

Thanks to all that offered help on this, the problem turned out to be a
blown 1.8A surface mount fuse F902.

I didn't have any surface mount fuses so I replaced it with a 1.5A pico
fuse, all is AOK now. I'll be sure to disconnect power
before unplugging the head in future. Weird thing is that I haven't
disconnected the head for a while.

Cheers
Ian vk2him