[OZAPRS] FM 900 ... programing?: Was Re: sgates

Norm, VK3XCI vk3xci at aanet.com.au
Sun Sep 27 12:11:42 EST 2009

Alas, FAIL
My FM 900 doesn't have 145.825! Just looking at it
it's a real dogs breakfast. It came from the ACT
and the memories don't seem to make any sense :(

SO.....
Help with the programming would be greatly
appreciated and I would of course be prepared to
pay :)

I remember having some software somewhere but it
dates back to last century so it could be anywhere!

Meanwhile I guess I'll press the handheld into
service.

73 de Norm, VK3XCI
Mildura, Australia
The Wintersun City