[OZAPRS] Nubies and List Behaviour

Darryl Smith Darryl at Radio-Active.Net.Au
Sun Sep 20 19:37:31 EST 2009

G'Day All

The administrator of this list (me) has been mostly off work sick for the
last ten days or so. This is thanks to a rotary hammer drill seizing and
rotating hitting me on the head, requiring a total of ten stitches. The main
issue has been that the hit caused some swelling on my face causing eye
strain if I tried to use my PC for more than three minutes. Friday was the
first time I had driven in more than 10 days for more than 2km. This weekend
I was finally well enough to do things, so yesterday flew to Cowra (as a
passenger) for the day in the plane I helped build, and today I was out and
about and only just got to my emails.

I would have moderated all "Nubie" posts but I could not find the option to
just moderate posts on this subject. So, I have decided to moderate one
user, and will moderate other users as required. Moderation means that posts
for moderated users will not appear until I have approved them. This will
only happen every 24 hours as I will only get notification every 24 hours. I
may decide to remove moderation of messages for any user at any time as
well.

At this point I would also like to remind all users of the list to make
their posts concise and meaningful. A post with a subject and a URL is not
idea. If you want to include a post like that, include a bit more detail in
the text describing the link so that people can find it later if needed.

Darryl
---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
www.radio-active.net.au/blog/ - www.radio-active.net.au/web/tracking/