[OZAPRS] Nubie

James Cameron vk2lqz at wia.org.au
Sun Sep 20 18:51:30 EST 2009

I don't agree with removing those with a social disability from the
mailing lists.  Besides the discrimination issue, they occasionally post
something useful.

I also don't think it is worth encouraging them by objecting.  People
with that disability get a kick out of that.

If you see potential for harm, then just address that potential.  The
followups that inform the person being harmed are the most useful.

If someone *is* harmed materially, by someone who is meant to be a
professional, regardless of there being no contract they could quite
easily seek legal redress.  We're not there yet, thank God.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/