[OZAPRS] Gating WX to RF

David Hardy david_hardy at commander.com
Fri Sep 18 11:29:14 EST 2009

Sorry for the encapsulation! I was sending via a webmail acc at it was
sending as HTML by the look.

The wx goes out as a 'Complete Weather Report Format - with Lat/Long
position and Timestamp'  that has  'APRS Data Type Identifier of '@'

I am parsing the BOM data with modified Geoff's IRLP wx scripts and
sending it to the APRS servers using a modified IRLP-APRS status script.

The idea is to use the BOM Automatic Weather Station data and get it
onto my D7a

Dave