[OZAPRS] 30m mobile

Warren VK3BYD vk3byd at wia.org.au
Sun Sep 13 09:50:50 EST 2009

Hi Guy's

I always used two different SSID for my HF (-15) and VHF (-9) transmissions
from the mobile,

Some HF Gates pass to VHF and not direct to the Internet.
This makes it difficult to assess which band your signal got through on.

Therefore the easiest way to see how well each band is working is to check
each SSID.

73
Warren.