[OZAPRS] BMARC Expedition to Poeppels Corner

Geoff geoff-lists at gatwards.org
Thu Sep 10 08:27:28 EST 2009

Apparently equipment problems with the portable HF gateway, it failed early
in the trip and despite several attempts to get it to work, nothing :(

The group are trying via ISS, and have managed to get one or two beacons
downlinked and into the network.

Thanks again to all those that were monitoring 40m for the group - pity it
didn't work out as planned.

A log of the group's progress (obtained via HF voice skeds) can be viewed at
http://www.bmarc.org/pc-09-log.php  for those interested.

Regards,
Geoff  VK2XJG