[OZAPRS] HF Frequency

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Sat Oct 31 08:52:33 EST 2009

Hi again,

Given the international nature of aprs and the unavoidable international
nature of radio propagation, should we be aiming for an international
solution rather than a regional solution.

A 40m frequency allocated on an international basis for aprs would
probably stand a better chance of being kept clear due to the
possibility of there being some traffic on it somewhere in the world,
and an international frequency would avoid the different band plans
around the world.

Just more thoughts to digest as we look at the bigger picture.

Ray vk2tv