[OZAPRS] HF Frequency

Jack Chomley radio at irock.com.au
Fri Oct 30 21:15:26 EST 2009

At 07:11 PM 10/30/2009, you wrote:
>Well we have some suggestions so what should we do ???
>
>Do we protect what we have or do we just let the status quo run ??
>
>If we do nothing then I believe we KISS our aprs section on 7035 good bye
>

>73 Phillip
>ZL2TZE

This problem is not only on APRS freqs, its EVERYWHERE :-(  RTTY &
PSK31 stations just call over the top of me when I am on 20m Pactor,
14,111CF. As propagation improves, it will become a very big problem
on many bands. I try to use filters in my IC7200 to minimise adjacent
stations wiping me out, but when its on your frequency, you just have
to suck it up :-(  Don't vacate 7035, but add an alternative
frequency and try it for a while, see how it works out.
Sorry, I don't see any other real choices......

73   Jack  VK4JRC