[OZAPRS] RE PK232

Geoff geoff-lists at gatwards.org
Fri Oct 30 07:10:45 EST 2009

Not as a digipeater, but certainly for use with a standard end-user
application.  Either in KISS mode or standard - I know UIView has an option
to set PK232 as the TNC type, and being a very common unit I'm sure other
apps will as well - but if all else fails, KISS mode is pretty much
universally supported.

Geoff

VK2XJG