[OZAPRS] Temporary IGate for JOTA question.

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Wed Oct 14 10:29:36 EST 2009

Steve,

If you want to feed other stations from aprs-is to RF you need to create
entries in /home/   /.xastri/data/nws-stations.txt. Be aware that
depending on your internet server port, and the callsigns you choose to
broadcast, you could have lots of traffic. Here's my file. The first
three characters will produce a wildcard for those characters - vk2 will
display all vk2 stations, e.g. You can see that I include all space
objects plus local weather stations.
145.175 is very quiet around here so I can get away with so many, not
that they create a lot of traffic.

vk2tv
vk2wet
vk2sx