[OZAPRS] Help needed please.

RK vk3ant at optusnet.com.au
Tue Oct 6 11:24:09 EST 2009

Hello all.

Many thanks to all of you that replied to my call for help.

Ray downloaded the files, unzipped them and allowed me to delve in to his
server to save them on my machine, this format too did not work, I am no
closer to getting the TT4 on air, so I have come to the conclusion that it
is my laptop here that is the culprit.

I have run out of ideas for the moment, but the wife has allowed me to buy a
new PC, so when I get round to doing that then I will have another attempt
at getting the TT4 up and running.

In the mean time, it goes back on the shelf.

Once again, many thanks to you all for your help.

Regards.

Ron
VK3ANT

E-mail message checked by Internet Security (6.0.1.441)
Database version: 6.13320
http://www.pctools.com/uk/internet-security/