[OZAPRS] Help needed please.

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Tue Oct 6 08:07:23 EST 2009

Hi Ron,

I've created an account for you
user vk3ant
password tna3kv
ip address is 115.70.139.149

If you use Internet Explorer you can put this line in the address bar
ftp://vk3ant:tna3kv@115.70.139.149
There's a colon between the user name and password

You should end up in your directory on my system and you can select and
copy/move the files with normal Windows tools.

I was a tad confused by the number of options available on the Byonics
site for the TT4 so I grabbed the latest file, and the uploader.

If I bombed out, just let me know which files to get or, you can upload
the right zip file to my system. I'll grab it, unzip and repost.

Yell if you run into difficulties. I have a few people grab files from
me this way so it "should" be ok for you too.

Cheers ... Ray vk2tv