[OZAPRS] Political messages via APRS

Terry Neumann tfneumann at internode.on.net
Sat Oct 3 22:39:04 EST 2009

G'day Darryl,

This is interesting advice;  I'm not questioning it, as I accept what
you say.

However I am curious as to why you've raised it.  Is there something you
have seen in a beacon which suggests that the rules are being  broken?
Or  tested?

Can you perhaps give an example here as to what has raised your concerns?

Thanks in advance,
Terry
VK5ATN (in curious, nay puzzled mode)