[OZAPRS] Help needed please.

Rob Heyer vk2xic at yahoo.com.au
Sat Oct 3 21:10:04 EST 2009

Ron,
I haven't had the problem with the TT4, as I'm not quite up to your stage yet.

But I have had the same trouble with the TT3 Plus Congf file  on a laptop PC. The only thing I could put it down to is the XP on the laptop PC, I was using has a 'bug' or 'problem' in the software some where and it manifests it like this.

What caused me to think this was a friend had no trouble with the same XP and laptop PC brand, so I got hold of another older laptop 'Toshiba' set things up and ......... never looked like being a problem, worked every time,,,,

So I would suggest, set up another PC and give it go!  Old saying "no cheek no fruitcake....."

When it comes time to run the my TT4, I hope all will be OK, has been so far with the TT4 software. I have the TT4 Desplay as well but want to understand the TT4 before bringing them together.

All the best

73's

Rob Heyer

IRLP VK2RMP Node No. 6018 (146.850 MHz)
  APRS - VK2XIC QTH; VK2XIC-4 Bicycle; VK2XIC-9 Car; VK2XIC-12 Portable
  Member - WIA  & IARS
              - SES (Shellharbour City)
Eat Australian lamb a 1,000,000 Dingos can't be wrong !