[OZAPRS] XASTIR - maps

Hamish Moffatt hamish at cloud.net.au
Tue Nov 24 21:54:35 EST 2009

Hi Tony,

I'm not actively using XASTIR nor following the mailing lists. Nobody
has reported these problems to Debian's bug tracker (see
http://bugs.debian.org/xastir ), nor via Ubuntu's for that matter (
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xastir ), so I'm unaware.

I don't remember seeing any recent bug reports about libax25 either.

Please everyone, report stuff if you want it fixed!

Hamish