[OZAPRS] APRS Nodes in Oz

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Tue Nov 24 17:21:24 EST 2009

Gerard/All,

I can confirm that I am no longer running a 20m port, but my 30m port is
available 24/7/365(6)

I am now running a satgate on 145.825 but this will move to vk2wet when
I get around to buying crystals for an FM828. It's currently using an
old FDK Multi-750. vk2wet has a better horizon than I have here, which
should improve performance.

Ray vk2tv