[OZAPRS] [SPAM] Re: IGATES in south east qld Australia

Jack Chomley radio at irock.com.au
Fri Nov 6 10:07:17 EST 2009

Andrew,

439.100 is documented here.....

http://vk4.aprs.net.au/qldnetwork.htm

Scroll to bottom of page, take 5 chill pills, THEN read ;-)  Its only
1 frequency in a gazillion others. Its just another APRS aspect of
the hobby. IF we fill up 70cm with lotsa signals, we MIGHT just save
it from commercial  interests. IF you don't use the RF
Spectrum....some commercial interest will want to buy it.
You will notice what my email client thought of your post.... ;-)

73  Jack  VK4JRC