[OZAPRS] Tiny trak 4 help please

Paul Mullins pmullins at adam.com.au
Thu Nov 5 11:07:18 EST 2009

Starting to think that you have hit the nail on the head.
I bet the fix will be so easy and silly every body will sigh.

At the moment I dont have heaps of money to throw around. trying so hard
to save up money for a new hf/6m later on vhf/uhf add on, getting closer.
Have a look at www.flex-radio.com

5000a is the beast

cheers and 73s'

Paul