[OZAPRS] Tiny trak 4 help please

Mitch rodney at melecom.com.au
Thu Nov 5 09:45:13 EST 2009

Hiyas,

Had a look at the Mic-E format...the OpenTracker does not support Mic-E
and yet it can compress frames, can somebody breifly explain the
difference?

This info came from:

http://www.argentdata.com/products/otplus-brochure.pdf

Apparently the TT3 does not support compression but does have the Mic-E
option...?

A good explanation of the Mic-E format is here:

http://www.tapr.org/kits_mic-e.html#message_format

I'm asking this as there are some good features with the OpenTracker,
especially for me the TX inhibit when battery voltage falls, but have
several TTs!

73 de Rod, VK5KFB.

> Good idea, TT's gave me trouble too, go get an Opentracker, they're great
> !!
> 73, Murray, ZL1ARL.

Rodney Mitchell
Manager, Technical Officer