[OZAPRS] HF APRS for Standard Licence holders

Geoff geoff at gatwards.org
Tue Mar 31 14:33:03 EST 2009

Ahh OK - I think your digi is very much full time, but the IGate there is
Mark VK2JMA and he is still not in a full time setup.  Tamworth is the
youngest cell in the VK2 network (only online for a month or so) and as such
not quite fully established.

I'll be up there in June to give a presentation on APRS at the club meeting,
and to give Mark a hand with tuning the network a little.

Hang in there - it will become reliable :)

Geoff