[OZAPRS] Higher beacon rate HF versus VHF?

David and Justine Olsen davejust at bigpond.net.au
Tue Mar 31 08:15:36 EST 2009

<snip>

> h that an Australian Igate is the only one hearing US traffic on
> 30m, and they have lots of it. I regularly receive beacons from two
> US stations (one of them last night and both the night before), and
> I gated quite a number of packets from a station yachting around
> the Caribbean a couple of years ago.
>

> Discuss away, we all may stand to learn something as a result.

Ray

Thanks for that,  I'm learning heaps from you guys every day. I know
as a newbie, I've generated a lot of discussion. Apologies for those
who like a quieter mailing list. I am not trying to rock any boats,
just paddling mine a bit fast.  I guess it reflects my boots an all
approach to life and amateur radio.

David