[OZAPRS] Propagation + VK1 VK7 VK6 its all goin OFF or ON

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Sat Mar 28 14:16:38 EST 2009

Hi Ian ,

In answer to your question re corner pegging. Its probably a bad idea unless
you have a real good grip on exactly what its doing. Just traversing a few
back streets in the metro area can cause alot of extra traffic on air. Have
a look here for some clues on how to turn the pegging off if your using a
Tiny Track
http://www.aprs.net.au/tinytrak.php  please note the path settings are not
correct in these examples as yet as they still contain RELAY etc ..

Ian Bennett wrote