[OZAPRS] Re: Overhaul to national APRS website

Geoff geoff at gatwards.org
Mon Mar 23 15:18:09 EST 2009

Hi Scott,

That's probably not such a bad idea...  There are a couple of us looking
after the national site, but we're all on this list, so we'll have a chat
and see if it's feasible.   We do have MediaWiki installed for another user
on the server, so it wouldn't be a big deal to implement one here....

Thanks for the input :)

Geoff  VK2XJG