[OZAPRS] Re: Overhaul to national APRS website

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Mon Mar 23 15:13:09 EST 2009

Didn't someone bring up the idea of a wiki-based site some time ago,
and it got poo-poo'ed en-masse due to the significant amount of crap
that ends up on a wiki? :)  At best maybe some kind of CMS that lets
the various state people login and update their sections more easily?

--DG

Damien Gardner Jnr
VK2TDG. Dip EE. GradIEAust
rendrag at rendrag.net -  http://www.rendrag.net/