[OZAPRS] Overhaul to national APRS website

Steven Heimann vk2vsv at bmarc.org
Tue Mar 24 06:58:07 EST 2009

Morning Geoff

Had a quick look at the new site - Certain aspects of it remind me of
another web site I have seen.

I think you probably want more specific comments on frequencies, offsets
etc but I can only offer the following:

On the states.php page the text points you to the menu on the left when
it is really on the right.

On the sat.php page there is a menu entry that is broken.

The maps.php page is empty

VK6.aprs.net.au was down at the time of testing

Regards
Steven  VK2VSV