[OZAPRS] HF APRS

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Mon Mar 30 16:42:31 EST 2009

Hi Philip,

You probably guessed my reason for asking. With no existing 20m gates
you have no particular reason to stick with 14100 if a majority thought
the frequency currently in use in Oz was the better option. I have no
particular preference except that with VK and ZL being almost in the
same paddock, we should both adopt the same frequency so that we create
a more effective network of stations.

I guess I've been running 30m for near two years and it hears a bit of
activity. My 20m port has been in service for some months but sees
almost no traffic, about the same as when it was on the bbs a bit lower
down the band.

Ray vk2tv