[OZAPRS] HF Gateways

VK2KFJ vk2kfj at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jun 25 10:28:48 EST 2009

Hi Jamie,

you just wouldn't bother with 80m,

however, you on the right track at looking at cheap dedicated xcvr,
I have been thinking about it myself,

so what you could do is take the 80m xcvr and modify/adapt it to work on 40m.

Any radio can be made to work anywhere, its just a matter of how much time, money & effort you want to put into it.

cheers,

Steve VK2KFJ, Sydney Australia. http://www.qsl.net/vk2kfj/