[OZAPRS] CQ CQ , this is bg2st

Rob Heyer vk2xic at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jul 14 15:20:34 EST 2009

Hank,
Hi my name is Rob, I thought I would send you some URLs which may be of interest to you, such as 'Information For Amateurs While Visiting Australia,' this deals with such things as obtaining your licence to operate as an amateur etc.
http://www.wia.org.au/licences/licensing/about/

You will find a list of frequencies used and repeaters across the country.
http://www.wia.org.au/members/repeaters/about/
http://www.wia.org.au/members/repeaters/data/

This is related to the Band Plan.
http://www.wia.org.au/members/bandplans/about/
http://www.wia.org.au/members/bandplans/data/

Home page for the Wireless Institute of Australia, good place to look at...
http://www.wia.org.au/

If you have any questions feel free to ask me and I will try to help.

73's

Rob Heyer

IRLP VK2RMP Node No. 6018 (146.850 MHz)
  APRS - VK2XIC QTH; VK2XIC-4 Bicycle; VK2XIC-9 Car; VK2XIC-12 Portable
  Member - WIA  & IARS
              - SES (Shellharbour City)
Eat Australian lamb a 1,000,000 Dingos can't be wrong !