[OZAPRS] Problem getting Tinytrak 3 going

Mark Cheeseman mark at cheeseman.org
Thu Jul 2 17:05:20 EST 2009

Hi all,

I've been playing around with a TT3, but can't get it to transmit any
posits. It's configured as per the instructions on
http://vk2.aprs.net.au/tinytrak.php, but when I plug in a GPS it doesn't
transmitting. The "GPS Valid" LED is on (not flashing).

It transmits a couple of packets when first powered up, and then
nothing, unless I unplug the GPS, whereupon is transmits something (I
haven't had a chance to try to decode it to see what the packets are).

Any ideas where I should start looking for the problem?

Cheers,
Mark VK2XGK