[OZAPRS] Re: [aprssig] Snap shot WW APRS usage

Phillip zl2tze at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jan 4 14:16:03 EST 2009

Hi Bob,
                   The limiter was the amount / speed of incoming data and I
suspect the speed at which the
program can handle it plus the time it takes to refresh..

If I could keeping it running for 12 weeks I would say we would have a
fairly good indication of how many users there are

I am not on a Full feed Pipe as I don't have one this was done on a ADSL 2
connection
so I would have it at a guess that this would be close to 1 /3 the total
that is why I stated a snap shot .

It would be great if some one could do a Global Stats

73 Phillip
ZL2TZE.